Company Policy: Annual Safety Training
- Full-time employees are required to complete our annual safety training by June 15th each year.
- Acceptable dates of completion are between 5/01 and 6/15.
- Temporary Assigned Professionals (TAP) are required to complete their annual training within three (3) days of the anniversary date.
- Harassment & Discrimination Prevention: Title VII: Harassment and Discrimination Prevention eLearning OR (California Residence only) AB 1825: California AB 1825 and AB 2053 Harassment and Discrimination Prevention
- HIPAA- Employees: HIPAA- What Employees Should Know
- PPE Emp to know: PPE—What Employees Need to Know
- Workplace Safety for Employees
- MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheets
- BBP- Healthcare: Bloodborne Pathogens- Healthcare Workers
- Preventing Violence—Employees
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace—What Employees Need to Know
Click here to access the ThinkHR Safety Training Portal
Technical Support: 1-877-225-1101
Hint: Your username is your email address