We employ individuals that are highly trained and certified in Sterile Processing. Along with skills and knowledge, our staff members are experienced in assisting and resolving issues that plague many sterile processing departments.
Knowledgeable Consultants- Our experienced Consultants work directly with managers, helping with workflow, quality issues, assisting in the correct interpretation and implementation of AAMI and Joint Commission standards and recommendations.
Experienced Interim Managers- We understand the high demand to fill management positions; we mentor new managers and provide interim management.
Supervisors- Our Supervisors step-in to fill in the blanks. We work with staff giving them the attention needed to develop technical competency.
Certified Sterile Processing Technicians- Our experienced technicians work alongside staff to help keep the department flowing smoothly.
Educators- Our educators ensure that staff is sufficiently trained, certified and confident to meet the rigors of today’s evolving environment.
To be eligible for hire, candidate(s) must:
- Be certified in the area of interest
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience for travel positions
- Have a minimum of 6 months' experience in a healthcare setting for non-certified positions
- Hold an Associate’s degree for mid-level positions
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree for upper management positions
- Hold a Master’s degree for all directorial and C-Suite positions
To apply for an open position, click here.